Friday 29 April 2016

TRIP TO MÁLAGA

CULTURAL TRIP TO MÁLAGA
20TH, 21ST AND 22ND OF APRIL, 2016


SMILE, THIS IS MÁLAGA!


Students from 2EA, 2EB and 2EC have been to Málaga to discover the glorious past of the city together with its modern, contemporary, cosmopolitan background. We have visited monuments like the Alcazaba, the most beautiful living example of the period of Muslim domination. We have strolled down the city streets and learned more about the Marqués de Larios, Manuel Agustín Heredia and the Loring family. We have admired buildings of different ages and we were enthralled by the stories behind the monuments and the legends that the city can tell.
In the seaport of Málaga, we have sailed aboard a touristic cruise ship on the bay. We enjoyed kayak tour on the Maro cliffs and we visited the Nerja caves.
Málaga have become a true city of museums. We walked along the Picasso museum, the Thyssen and the Pompidou Centre and we learned about Picasso and read about the doves he painted in La Plaza de la Merced by his statue.
We had a lot of fun and learned to love this beautiful city and province with its blue mountains and the radiant sea under the light of the Axarquía area.



10 comments:

  1. Daniel Macías Rodríguez (2ºB)

    I really loved this trip, maybe the best we have ever done.
    The part I most enjoyed I think it was the kayak tour and the free time in Malaga (city).
    Also the bus trip was funny (and crazy sometimes)
    So let´s enjoy the 3rd part of the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos Rico Palomo 2ºB
    It was a wonderful and very well organized
    experience from which I learned a lot.
    The most wonderful part was the free time in Malaga city in wich I learned about his hystory.
    I hope we keep doing these tours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mario Rodriguez 2A
    I really enjoy this trip, the activites that the teachers prepear for we are very good and i learned a lot. But also I enjoy a lot with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivan Galea
    2A

    This trip really liked me because I've been with my classmates and I've had very good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this trip because Málaga is a wonderful city and it has been great to walk into his streets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this trip because Málaga is a wonderful city and it has been great to walk into his streets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea García Moreno 2ºB
    This trip was really fantastic . I enjoyed this trip with my friends , the last day was very fantastic because the kayak experience was really beautiful to do . I come back to Málaga offhand .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alejandro Ardila Vagace 2ºA
    Me ha gustado mucho la experiencia de este viaje porque nos lo hemos pasado muy bien y sobre todo hemos aprendido mucho sobre Málaga y los personajes famosos que nacieron allí.Lo que mas me ha gustado fue la experiencia en kayak con mis compañeros.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carlos Campón Sánchez 2Eso A
    I like this trim the most , Málaga is a wonderful city as we saw.
    The beach was very beatiful and the combination of beach and mountais was amazing.
    I¨ve liked the most when we were on kayak

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malaga is a beautiful city , the trip has been fantastic , but the experience that I liked most of all was the kayak trip , we all had a great time .

    ReplyDelete